- Separately applied brake wheel
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- 33” solid nickel silver wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18”
Gondolas are low-sided railroad cars that are used for hauling bulky loads that don’t need protection from the weather. The Roundhouse 40’ gondola is representative of larger cars that began appearing on the rails in the early 1940’s, and many survive today working for modern roads and contractors.
|Coupler Style||McHenry Scale Knuckle|