- 280mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing
- Use of four inner-hexagon screws instead of glue improves main wing set and landing gear installation optimizing strength of structure
- Improved main wing set and landing gear installation. This optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time
- More powerful 64mm 11-blade ducted fan with up to 800 grams of thrust
- 2840-KV3900 motor
- Five 9g servos
- Predator 40A ESC
- FMS EPO foam material creates stronger, more impact-resistant planes
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun
- Pre-installed, newly designed control horns allows more throw
- Practice flying this aircraft in the RealFlight® simulator!
- 4+ Channel Radio System
- LiPo Battery and Charger
- (1) F-16 V2 64mm PNP
- (1) User Manual
Inspired by the superior features of the original model, version two (V2) of the RocHobby F-16 64mm has improved mechanical and structural features that will enhance air performance and decrease assembly time.
A fiber pipe greatly enhances the wing strength for enhanced flying maneuvers. An improved main wing set and landing gear installation optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
Plus, the latest 64mm ducted fan can achieve more than 800 grams of thrust.
The differences in speeds between the V1 and V2 will be noticeable. If you've got the “need for speed,” accessories such as missiles can be removed to create a faster, more streamlined model.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||5 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.5 - 3.7 in (90-95mm) From Leading Edge|
|Fan Size||64mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||4 channel|
|Motor Size||Brushless 2840-KV3900|
|Product Length||43.3 in (1100mm)|
|Servos||(5) 9G Servo|
|Wingspan||28.7 in (730mm)|