- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes: one standard and one shorty
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
A Performance Rig Built To Endure
When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the all-new Enduro Builder's Kit!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive in 3 levels:
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. For the Builder's Kit, we include machined steel versions of the 5.7% and 11.83% transmission gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
Knowing that every build is different, we gave you the ability to choose the wheelbase length that suits most bodies on the market. The included optional rear links allow builders to choose from among the 12.3, 12.0 and 11.8-inch (313mm, 305mm and 299mm) wheelbases.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Builder's Kit is ready for the trail – Are you?
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- 7.4V – 11.1V LiPo with "shorty" or "standard" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosen above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Body and paint
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Other helpful items needed: Body Scissors, thread-locking compound, FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler
- (1) Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck, Sendero Kit
- (1) Product Manual
Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look
Integrated Servo Winch Mount
Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies
90mm threaded aluminum shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil in the roughest terrain.
Aluminum Steering Plates
Bolt-on aluminum steering plates allow for more adjustment, strength, and future modification for the user
Machined Steel Transmission Gears
For added durability, a full set of machined steel transmission gears with optional overdirve gears and reversing top-shaft are included in the kit.
The included 4-link bars provide the ability for the Enduro's wheelbase to be adjusted from 12.3, 12.3, and 11.8 inches. This allows for a wide variety of body styles to be used.
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Body||unpainted, clear polycarbonate body included|
|Chassis||Stamped steel rails|
|Final Drive Ratio||Varies|
|Internal Gear Ratio||Varies|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled aluminum body|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|