- Full-range 2.4GHz DSMX® 6-channel microlite radio
- 10-model memory
- 1500mAh NiMH AA battery cells
- 150mAh wall charger
- 2 programmable mixes
- 4-DSP 7.5-gram digital programmable servos
- 1-AR6115e microlite park flyer 6-channel air receiver
- Digital trims with dual speed trim scroll
- Patented DSMX DuaLink® technology
- ModelMatch™ technology
- ServoSync™ technology
- Airplane and Helicopter programming
- Exponential throw
- Model copy
- Programmable dual rates
- Servo monitor
- Servo reverse
- Sub Trim
- Throttle cut
- Trainer mode
- Travel adjust
- 2-position flap
- Three wing types
- 5-point graphic throttle curve
- Contrast adjustment
- 2 swash types: 1 servo/3 servo CCPM
- Graphic pitch curve
- Integrated timer
- Gyro adjust, Normal, Stunt & Hold
- Revolution mixing
- Roller/Selector user interface
- Compatible with any existing DSM2® and DSMX receivers
The 6-channel DX6i Microlite uses the same full range DSMX® technology found in the Spektrum™ DX8 and includes an impressive list of programming features for both airplanes and helicopters that are simple to access and use. It comes with the AR6115e DSMX Microlite 6-channel receiver, which weighs only 4.4 grams and is the ultimate 2.4GHz receiver for foamies and up to 400-class helis. Also included with the DX6i Microlite are four Spektrum DSP75 servos which offer superior speed, torque and precision for park flyers and micro helis.
Neck strap is available separately.
The DSMX branded DX6i transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.