- Faster response time than any other spread spectrum system
- Adjustable frame rate - 5.5ms, 11ms, or 16.5ms
- Includes SR3100 DSM2 receiver
- 30-model memory
- Patent pending ModelMatch
- Digital trims
- Graphically depicted exponential
- Graphically depicted travel adjustment
- Trim rate adjustment
- Steering dual rate
- Steering dual rate override
- Frame Rate: 5.5, 11, or 16.5ms
- Switch assignment
- Servo monitor
- Model reset
- Model copy
- Sub Trims
- Three timer functions: countdown, count up and integrated
While the DX3R’s intelligently designed ergonomics are easily recognizable, it is the superior responsiveness of its advanced 2.4GHz DSM2 technology that will get people talking. In addition to unparalleled freedom and interference protection, patent pending DSM2 has a faster response time than any other spread spectrum or PPM system. With it, you will be able to hold the line around a track with a level of precision and control unlike anything you have experienced before. And because DSM2 uses direct sequence spread spectrum technology, you’ll maintain this superior response rate no matter how “noisy” the 2.4GHz environment gets.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.