- Integrated case design. One-piece module-antenna unit allows for a cleaner installation- no wires on the outside of the transmitter and no need to install an antenna.
- Includes a full-range AR7010 7 channel receiver- great for most heli and airplane applications
- Bind button on the module makes binding easy
- DSM2 Spread Spektrum technology allows JR module based transmitters to use Spektrum 2.4GHz
- No need to buy an expensive new transmitter- save money by keeping your favorite radio with familiar software program.
Thousands of JR users can experience the freedom that only Spektrum’s revolutionary 2.4GHz technology can provide with Spektrum’s Aircraft Module Systems. Each module system includes everything you need to equip your JR module-based system with the interference-free, glitch-free precision of DSM2—Spektrum’s advanced spread spectrum protocol that can be used with any size and type of aircraft. Just think- you can fly anytime you want without giving a second thought to frequency conflicts, RF interference or glitches AND use the same radio you’re flying with now.
Compatible with the following JR Radios:
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
|Receiver||AR7010 DSM2/DSMX 7-channel Receiver|