- A scale replica with STOL capability and all-terrain versatility
- More powerful brushless motor, 3-blade propeller and 40A ESC
- Receiver-ready with five-channel control including functional flaps
- Scale detail, authentic corrugation, rivets, plus a well-appointed cockpit
- Sleek turbine-power appearance features matching prop, intake and exhaust detail
- Functional LED navigation, anti-collision and landing lights
- Two-piece wing with carbon fiber spars, hinged flap and dual-servo ailerons
- Wing fences improve low speed performance and make landings easier
- Durable landing gear with large tundra-style tires and a steerable tailwheel
- Includes matching float set with water rudders for great surface handling
- Factory-finished with a vibrant paint scheme and graphics
- Easy assembly—can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 1800–2200mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) FlyZone DHC-2T Turbo Beaver 1.5m Rx-R
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (5) Micro Servos
- (1) User Manual
No other aircraft in the North American Territory has made greater community impact serving its pioneers than the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver. Refurbished versions can be upgraded in many ways, including conversion to turbo-prop engine power. The Flyzone® DHC-2T Turbo Beaver 1.5m delivers a realistic looking model of the outback master with smooth running turbine engine power capable of speeding in and out of any terrain in the territory.
The Flyzone® DHC-2T Turbo Beaver 1.5m Rx-R is a scale replica of the legendary bush-plane equipped with the most popular STOL extras. Loaded with scale detail upon an authentic outline, from the well-appointed cockpit to the intricate surface features, you’ll be proud to show this model off. At the work bench, it’s a model that takes shape fast with assembly that’s basically a bolt-together process. Two-piece wings are a big part of this model’s convenience along with a completion level that includes a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready for your receiver and battery. The more powerful brushless motor and 3-blade prop deliver the performance punch that inspires bush pilots to take on all conditions and terrain, while operational flaps and built-in wing fences improve slow speed handling. And with the factory-installed LED navigation lights, you don’t have to stop the fun when the lighting gets low. Rugged aluminum landing gear equipped with large tundra-style wheels make it possible to fly from just about any airstrip. But if that’s not enough to excite you, you can also enjoy flying at a pond or lake by bolting on the included floats equipped with dual operational water rudders.
The more powerful brushless motor is equipped with a 3-blade propeller that works with popular 3S 1800-2200mAh LiPo batteries to deliver an abundance of thrust and beyond-scale performance.
Scale detail includes rivets, panel lines, surface corrugation, plus detents highlighting door panels and hatches found on the full-size aircraft. On the inside, the cockpit is impressively appointed with a simulated instrument panel, crew seating and clear windows. The outside delivers a sleek Turbo Beaver appearance that combines the classic tail shape with a sleek nose section featuring a three-blade scimitar-prop and large intake scoop all highlighted by a shimmering spinner and exhaust.
Functional flaps widen the flight envelope to make takeoffs and landings shorter and slow-flight more stable. Plus, vivid LED navigation lighting visually enhances appearance in any condition for flight orientation recognition beyond compare.
Wheels or Floats
The shock-absorbing steerable tail wheel and aluminum main landing gear equipped with tundra-style wheels allows for operation from a wide variety of not-so-smooth surfaces. And the included float set equipped with dual water rudders is easy to install for operation from water.
This Rx-R (PNP) model comes with the motor, ESC and servos installed. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install a receiver, charge a battery and fly!
AR620 6-Channel Sport Receiver
A compact, full-range DSMX receiver with telemetry is included! It features an antenna-less design for convenience, performance and durability!
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Approximate Flight Time||8 min|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2 to 2-1/2" (51-64mm) from leading edge|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Minimum Speed Control||40A|
|Product Length||40.5 in (1029 mm)|
|Propeller Size||11 x 7.5, 3 bladed|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3S 2200-2600mAh|
|Servos||9g included and mounted|
|Transmitter Range||Full range|
|Wing Area||430 in2 (27.7 dm2)|
|Wing Loading||16.1-18 oz/ft2 (49-54 g/dm2)|
|Wingspan||59.5 in (1510 mm)|