- 4-channel control—throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Powerful 370-size, 1300Kv BL outrunner, installed
- Spektrum™ AR400 4-channel DSM2®/DSMX® sport receiver, installed
- E-flite® 10A Pro Brushless ESC, installed
- ParkZone® SV80 sub-micro servos, installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Large, easy-access battery compartment
- Panel line, wing and control surface details
- Painted pilot figure, installed
- Wide-stance, tricycle landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Quick, easy assembly
- Includes a 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes a 2-cell DC balancing charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter
Needed To Complete
A full-range 4+ channel DSM2®- or DSMX®-compatible transmitter.
The compact size, scale looks and smooth flight characteristics of the ParkZone® Archer™ park flyer make it the perfect companion for long trips, short breaks or any time you want to unwind with some sport flying fun. It comes with a striking trim scheme and sleek cowl inspired by the newest generation of Archer planes flying today. Other scale touches include dimpled control surfaces, gas cap details and a painted pilot figure. All that’s left for you to complete is a few minutes of final assembly while you wait for the battery to charge.
In the air, control response is so smooth and predictable, pilots who’ve flown nothing but a high-wing trainer will feel right at home on the very first flight. More advanced pilots will find the efficient brushless motor delivers ample power for sport aerobatics while still making it possible to enjoy flight times of 10 minutes or more using the stock battery. Even ground handling is a pleasure. The wide-stance, tricycle landing gear does a great job of preventing the model from tipping or dragging a wing during taxi, takeoff and landing.