- Includes integrated RevLimit™ rpm limiter with revolutionary backplate sensor for glow engines
- Internal 5.2V 2A regulator for throttle, gear, rudder, and aux 2 (for Gyro) channels.
- Dual outputs on the throttle and gear channels (regulated to 5.2V and unregulated)
- Includes one internal receiver and one remote receiver with a port for an optional second remote receiver
- Compatible with all Spektrum and JR DSM2™ radio and module systems
- Two failsafe modes
- Fail-on switch included
- US patent 7,391,320
The AR7100 is Spektrum’s first purpose-built receiver designed specifically for demanding heli applications. The combination of a primary internal receiver and secondary remote receiver allows the AR7100 to be installed in the best possible configuration for high-performance helis, while exposing the receiver to the greatest possible RF signal at all times. Additionally, the AR7100R features Spektrum’s integrated RevLimit™ rpm limiter, which provides the consistent rotor speed needed for outstanding 3D performance. Complete with two user-selectable failsafe modes, a built-in 5.2V 2A voltage regulator and EC3 connectors, the AR7100R is the best choice for heli pilots looking to add the safety, security and clarity of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology to their aircraft while reducing the amount of on-board equipment and simplifying installation.
The AR7100 and AR7100R offer the benefits of multiple components in one compact unit, keeping your installation neat and simple.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.