AR6335 DSMX 6-Channel AS3X Nanolite Receiver
- 180- to 300-sized aircraft such as lightweight 3D foamies and indoor slow flyers using up to 6 channels (Not for use in aircraft with full carbon fiber fuselages)
- AS3X technology- 3 axis stabilization
- 3 Gyro modes- allows customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PC's--easy setup at home or at the field
- Compact design
- JST-ZHR connector
- Programmable from most mobile devices (iOS and Android user check for updates) as well as PCs—easy setup at home or at the field
A new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X®(Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3065 or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable-SPMA3081 along with the 1" JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter-SPMAJST1UL (sold separately)
- Convenient Bluetooth Module available for wireless connection between AS3X Programming app and AS3X Receiver (SPMBT1000)
Please note: In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements. For more information on programming a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), please visit www.SpektrumRC.com/AS3X
For programming the AR6335 6 Channel AS3X Nanolite Receiver using the AS3X PC or Mobile programing application you will need the 1" JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter (SPMAJST1UL) in addition to the AS3X Programming Cable (SPMA3065) or Audio Interface AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3081 (sold separately).
Android and Spektrum iX12 users please note, due to the changing nature of Android FSK modulation, the audio programming cable (SPMA3081) no longer functions with those devices. The best interface for all devices is the Spektrum Bluetooth Module (SPMBT1000). It is faster, more reliable of a connection and you can simply leave it plugged into your receivers and access when you need to make changes.
For info and where to purchase the Bluetooth module please visit http://bit.ly/SPMBT1000
|Flight Log Compatible||No|