- DSM2™ technology
- Compact lightweight design ideal for narrow fuselages such as sailplanes
- Feeder antennas offer superior RF coverage mounted on the outside of the fuselage
- Preset failsafe on throttle, aileron, and elevator optimized for sailplane and F5D applications
- QuickConnect™ with brownout detection
- Red LED indicates the number of holds (failsafes)*
Spektrum's full range AR6250 DSM2 6-channel receiver is designed for carbon fiber fuselage installations. Carbon fiber can create an RF sheilding effect that can significantly reduce radio range when using conventional receivers and antennas. The AR6250 features an antenna design that overcomes RF issues in these critical environments.
*The AR6250 is not compatible with the Flight Log (SPM9540).
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.