- Unique narrow chassis configuration for quicker handling and improved ground clearance
- Spektrum DX2.0 radio system for crystal- and interference-free convenience
- Innovative drivetrain layout with centrally mounted engine
- Oversized, hard-anodized shock bodies with threaded collars
- Centrally located dual stage air cleaner
- 4mm thick machined aluminum chassis plate
- Removable one-piece radio tray with separate boxes for the receiver and battery
- Two battery box tops for different size receiver packs
- Staggered brake disk sizes for better brake balance and feel
- Sealed front and rear differential housings keep dirt out of the gears
- Zero bump steer design with adjustable Ackerman
- Captured hinge pins require no retaining clips
- Four shoe easily tuned clutch with oversized inner bearing
Needed To Complete
Fuel – Team Losi recommends Nitrotane 20% nitro fuel for optimum performance
Fuel Bottle-500cc Fuel Bottle (LOSB5201)
AA batteries (for included DX2.0 radio system)
7.2V battery and charger (for Spin-Start)
Team Losi Racing revolutionized 1/8-scale buggy racing with the 8IGHT, the first genuinely new design in more than a decade. Now Losi has done the same for ready-to-run drivers with the 8IGHT RTR.
Starting with the same innovative ultra-narrow chassis and drivetrain layout, the 8IGHT RTR packs authoritative power and handling right out of the box. Losi’s 427 engine and tuned exhaust come pre-installed, along with Spektrum’s crystal-free DX2.0 radio system for unmatched control. The DX2.0 is a 2-channel, 2-model memory, 2.4GHz DSM (Digital Spectrum Modulation) equipped computer radio control system for worldwide surface applications.
The centrally mounted motor, oversized shocks, thick aluminum chassis and numerous other ingenious features yield both performance and durability. When it comes to the combination of features and race-inspired performance in a ready-to-run buggy, no one comes close to the 8IGHT RTR from Losi.