3D Typhoon: Plug-N-Play
3D Typhoon: Plug-N-Play
- Factory-applied decals on the fuselage, wing and tail mean that you don't have to do any painting, or cutting and applying of decals.
- The mounted ParkZone BL400-15T brushless motor boasts an 8:1 gear reduction ratio and has power to spare for 3D maneuvers, even on a Ni-MH battery pack!
- An included brushless ESC means that you won't have to go out and find one to install and won't have to waste any flying time shopping for one.
- Since a gearbox and prop shaft are installed, in addition to the pushrods (with clevises), no time will be wasted with looking and installing these pieces.
- There are two unique propellers included - one for power and one for faster, aerobatic maneuvers.
- Four factory-installed, industry standard, 3-wire mini servos get you in the air quickly and with no hassles.
- A complete set of wire landing gear comes included, with foam wheels and a steerable tail wheel.
- No transmitter, receiver, batteries or charger are included when you purchase a Typhoon 3D Plug-N-Play so that you can use your own radio system, batteries, and charger.
Needed To Complete
The only thing you need to get the Typhoon 3D PNP up in the air is your transmitter, receiver, battery pack, and charger!
|You can easily see the summetrical airfoil in this side-view shot. This wing design, along with other features, allows for advanced aerobatics, such as hovering, harriers, torque rolls, and waterfalls, even with the stock Ni-MH battery.||Sleek styling and bold colors make the Typhoon 3D fun to watch in flight.|
|This rear three-quarter shot shows off the eye-catching and colorful trim scheme of the Typhoon 3D, as well as the Z-Foam fuselage and plug-in wings, which are firsts for ParkZone.||The Typhoon 3D comes with two props that are similar in design, but function differently. The 13.5 x 7 prop is for speed (PKZ1006) and the 12 x 8.75 prop is for aerobatics (PKZ1007).|
|This shot shows the Typhoon 3D making a fast climb toward the sky after take-off at a spacious area full of soccer fields.||The Typhoon 3D can hover, even on the Ni-MH battery pack, and do many other 3D and aerobatic maneuvers, with power to spare.|
|In this shot, you can see the Typhoon 3D completing a rotation in a torque roll, one of the many aerobatic stunts that it can do.||Inverted flight is only the first step in aerobatic fun.|