Choose ONYX batteries for the variety and quality to satisfy a wide range of applications — whether you need power for your radio, a replacement battery, an economical upgrade, or packs that will push the performance envelope. These batteries are available with all popular plug types, ensuring compatibility and solid, dependable connections. ONYX prices make every selection a great value.
- Voltage Rating: 11.1V
- Rated Capacity: 600mAh
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2.4A/3C
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Burst Rate: 50C, 30A
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 1.2 x 0.83" (52 x 32 x 21mm)
- Weight: 2.1oz (60g)
- Discharge Lead Wire Size: 18AWG
- Discharge Lead Length: 3" (76mm) not including connector
- Discharge Connector: Micro
- Balancing Connector: JST-XH
- Watt Hours: 6.7
- Always use a LiPo-approved Charger and Cell Balancer.
- Never charge over 4.20V per cell.
- Never allow to discharge below 3.0V per cell.
- Never charge at currents greater than 3C.
- Never trickle charge.
- Never disassemble or modify pack wiring in any way or puncture cells.
- Never place on combustible materials or leave unattended during charging.
- Always charge in a fireproof location.
- Always set charger's output volts to match battery volts.
- Always keep out of reach of children.
|Battery Type||LiPo (3.7V per cell)|