- Dodge Officially Licensed Product
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology for interference and crystal-free control
- Twin 819 digital high-torque steering servos and a single 818 digital throttle/brake servo for precision control and response
- Easy to tune 3-port M26MB engine
- Pull/Spin-Start combo backplate that is pull start equipped but is Spin-Start and drill ready
- 2-speed transmission for high-speed action
- Losi LST suspension package featuring Mega Shocks to handle rough terrain and big landings
Needed To Complete
• Fuel Bottle – 500cc Fuel Bottle (LOSB5201)
• Glow Driver – Glow Driver and Charger (LOSB5221)
• 6V Rechargeable Receiver Pack & Charger (LOSB9949)
• 4 AA Batteries (for transmitter)
Losi brings the power and excitement of full-size monster truck action to RC enthusiasts and monster truck fans everywhere with the 1/8-scale Dodge Raminator Monster Truck. Styled and detailed after the unstoppable full-scale competitor, the Losi 1/8 Raminator is built, painted and detailed to look just like the real thing. The licensed truck even includes scale two-tone wheels and monster truck tires that enhance the realistic look, giving you the chance to drive your own monster truck anytime you want.
To make sure that the 1/8 Raminator is as powerful and durable as a true monster machine, it’s built on Losi’s proven, rock-solid 4WD nitro monster vehicle chassis and drivetrain. The durable dual-deck aluminum chassis and mega suspension make the Raminator incredibly stable, while oil-filled Mega Shocks at all four corners help smooth out the rough stuff and provide a cushioned landing for big air jumps.
Power comes from a high-torque, 3-port M26MB nitro engine that’s easy to tune and maintain. The engine features a combination pull start/Spin-Start backplate installed, allowing the use of the pull starter, a cordless drill or handheld Spin-Start unit to fire up the engine. This feature adds an additional element of affordability and ease of use as it allows for multiple options for starting this engine. Mated to a 2-speed transmission, the Raminator’s powertrain produces incredible torque and speed, just like the full-size truck. The 1/8 Raminator RTR also includes Losi’s radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology for interference-free control that will let you drive anywhere you want. Conquer the neighborhood with the incredible power, style and speed of the officially licensed 1/8 Raminator Monster Truck RTR.
Dodge and HEMI are trademarks of Chrysler LLC. Dodge Ram and its trade dress are used under license by Horizon Hobby, Inc. © Chrysler LLC 2008