Stunting with style!
Outrageous stunt potential — and the "Real Steel" body's custom 1950s look — combine to make NOTORIOUS™ 4WD a blast to drive! With its short wheelbase and large diameter, Back Flip™ dBoots tires, back and front flips are a snap to perform. There's also a wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies. Durable engineering adds stunt-ready strength. The large battery tray allows extended run times and holds your pack securely during extra-rowdy action. It's both classic and extreme, in one incredible 1/8 scale truck!
ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6SARRMA brought you the very first overpowered 6S STUNT TRUCK. Now comes the NOTORIOUS 6S to unleash more wheelie-popping, back-flipping, outrageous action, with the all-new custom '50s truck body. With the ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6S, you're stunting in STYLE!
Real SteelEquipped with a retro styled pickup truck body, that instantly stands out from the crowd, the Patent Pending Real Steel body paintwork allows you to thrash and rash your shell, which will expose a silver steel coloured undercoat. This amazing twist of realism means the harder you stunt, the more epic your NOTORIOUS 6S will look.
FRONT AND REAR CHASSIS BRACES
SELF-ADJUSTING BATTERY BOXAutomatically adjusts to the height of your batteries.
WATERPROOF RADIO BOX
HOW LONG IS YOUR WHEELIE?Practice with your friends to prove who can pull the longest wheelie.
UNDER BODY SUPPORTDesigned to take punishment and come back for more.
TOUGH SHOCK DESIGN INCLUDING HEAVY-DUTY 4MM SHOCK SHAFTS
- Strong, metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)
TACTIC TTX300 TR326
- Fast and consistent control
- 2.4Ghz technology
- 3 channel radio system
- Adjustable throttle and steering trim, steering dual rate and servo reverse
- Fully waterproof and dustproof ARRMA radio box
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable XT-90 connectors
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
DURABLE FRONT HUB DESIGNImproved strength and feel with tighter ball capture
EASY-ACCESS DIFFERENTIALSFront and rear diffs are quickly and easily accessed for rapid tuning and maintenance.
OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDEDRed anodized motor mount and Mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle optimum performance.
HEAVY DUTYTough A-arms and drivetrain components.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BODYPOSTSHeavy-duty with multiple increments.
The ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6s is Wheelie AMAZING! Get your stunts on!
|Manufacturer #||ARA106036 ARAAR106036|
|Motor Size||4-Pole 2050Kv|
|Product Height||9.06 in (230mm)|
|Product Length||21.26 in (540mm)|
|Product Weight||10.69 lb (4.86 kg)|
|Product Width||18.15 in (461mm)|
|Speed Control||150A Brushless|
|Wheelbase||312.91 in (28mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size||17mm|