Monster truck power upgraded from awesome to epic! 5-link suspension is a match for any terrain
Robust body incorporating a hybrid monocoque and pipe frame structure with brushless power system makes the 1/8 scale FO-XX VE 2.0 monster truck one tough mudder. This upgraded model earns the "2.0" in its name with a new 5-link suspension system. Upper and lower link ball joints and lateral rod to regulate lateral movement combine to produce deeper and more flexible suspension stroke for superior rock crawler feedback. The dynamic performance of the FO-XX VE 2.0 makes full use of the 2000KV KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX 8 brushless motor on any surface, from rough roads to tarmac. In addition to the brushless motor, the speed controller, transmitter, receiver, wheels and tires have all been redesigned to improve on previous models to deliver superior control and handling. Open the throttle in open space and let the FO-XX VE 2.0 show you what power and performance this true R/C machine is capable of. Simply purchase batteries for the transmitter transmitter/receiver and battery for the motor with a charger and this factory-assembled Readyset makes the dynamic performance of the FO-XX VE 2.0 easy for anyone to enjoy.
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires battery for transmitter and chassis plus a battery charger to run.
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless system delivers breathtaking power and performance.
- Independent left-right battery boxes suit various size batteries. Suitable for twin packs of 7.2V Ni-MH to 7.4V Li-Po batteries.
- Features same 17mm wheel hubs and nuts as the Inferno series.
- Radio box protects receiver and battery from shocks and dirt.
- Rigid axle on front and rear with robust casing realizes efficient traction transfer.
- Front and rear differentials incorporate steel spiral gears to meet the demands of this high power machine.
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied combines with resin pipe frame and roof to recreate a realistic form.
- Equipped Syncro KR-331 receiver features failsafe function that stops the machine in the event of radio signal interruption.
Suspension system based on the previous version has been revised to deliver significantly improved performance. Including a pre-painted body and applied decals designed in the off-road formula style, a unique hinged front opening allows easy access for maintenance.
Weighing a hefty 4,650g, this heavy-duty machine is supported by the deep stroke of a 5-link suspension system. Large capacity resin big bore shocks deliver outstanding running performance.
Front and rear lateral rods maintain rigidity and regulate lateral movement of the suspension to ensure stability and precise surface tracing.
2000KV KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE - TORX 8 (waterproof specification) motor produces intense acceleration and makes the heavyweight FO-XX VE 2.0 chassis feel light and nimble.
Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ 8 waterproof speed controller with cooling fan. Brake, forward, auto-cut voltage, heat protection can be set individually.
Large 155mm x 70.5mm tires with block pattern excel on any surface or situation. Black wheels add a sense of scale and style.
Waterproof KS5031-09MW servo is equipped with metal gears to deliver precise control of this big machine.
Included Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter allows dial adjustment of throttle trim, steering trim, and throttle EPA, steering dual rate.
|Servos||High Torque Steering Servo|
|Shock Type||Big Bore. Threaded Resin Body|
|Suspension||5-Link w/front and rear lateral rods|
|Tire Tread||Block Pattern|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Engine Size||.28 cu in (4.6cc)|
|Final Drive Ratio||15.6:1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.1oz (150cc)|
|Wheel Type||1/8 scale Monster Truck, Black Plastic|
|Internal Gear Ratio||25.7 / 19.8 / 15.6:1|
|Outer Diameter||6.1 in (155mm)|
|Product Height||9.76" (248mm)|
|Product Weight||9.2lbs (4,200g)|
|Product Width||15.1" (383mm)|
|Chassis||Left & Right Vertical Aluminum Plates|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|
|Body||Trimmed and Pre-Painted|
|Brakes||Disc, integral with throttle mechanism|