- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Coil-over oil-filled shocks
- 4-piece detailed Lexan body available in white, silver and yellow
- Scale front /rear wings are true to the full-scale sprint cars
- Street tires mounted on chrome wheels
- Realistic roll cage
- Complete ball bearings
- RX-280 high-speed motor
- Industry standard 3-wire electronics
- Chassis will accept 6/7-cell NiMH packs or 2/3-cell LiPo packs (7C NiMH and 3C LiPo packs require optional electronics)
- Capable of standard driving/bashing or oval racing
- 6-cell 1100mAh NiMH battery pack and wall charger included
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter included
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything is included right down to the transmitter batteries.
The Mini-Slider is an amazing detailed scale model of a full-scale dirt oval sprint car. Featuring a longer chassis than the Mini-T or Mini-Baja, the Mini-Slider is designed with unique handling characteristics while sharing many performance and upgradeability features from other Losi minis. The 4-piece body with headers, street tires, chrome wheels and realistic roll cage configuration all add to the look that parallels the real thing. There is no other vehicle quite like it on the market today, and it’s only available from Losi.
The Mini-Slider comes completely ready-to-run with a Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM technology for crystal and interference free precision-control at all times. This vehicle also offers coil-over, oil-filled shocks for better handling for oval racing or everyday bashing. The functional top wing is completely adjustable and removable to suit the needs of the driver. Whether it is dirt or asphalt, the street/dirt oval tires mounted on chrome wheels give the Mini-Slider the right amount of traction for a variety of surface conditions.