- 1/18 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 478mm.
- Body is pre-painted in PS-19 Camel yellow, and requires attachment of accessories, application of stickers, and opening of body holes.
- The G6-01 chassis gives powerful 6-wheel drive in a gear powered drivetrain contained in a gearbox in the tough, slimline monocoque. 3 differential gears are built-in.
- 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers.
- Matte plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm tires.
- 540-Brushed Type Motor included.
- With suspension re-assembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, rear wheels can be made steerable (4-wheel steering).
- 2+ Channel Radio system
- High Torque Steering Servo
- ESC(Tamiya TEU-302BK recommended)
- 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard (Tamiya) connector
- Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Assorted Tools Charger
- 1/18 scale King Yellow 6x6 School Bus Kit
- Clear Body
- 540 size Motor
- 18T Pinion Gear
- Product Manual
The King Yellow is a 6x6 six-wheeled School Bus themed R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! The model utilizes a gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 wheelie machine. The exceptional drive it provides make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the King Yellow to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!This LIMITED-EDITION version of the kit includes a pre-painted yellow polycarbonate body!
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
|Approximate Assembly Time||7-10 Hours|
|Body||Molded polycarbonate, pre-painted in Tamiya PS-19 Camel Yellow|
|Chassis||G6-01 plastic monocoque|
|Motor Type||brush equipped, front-center mounted|
|Product Height||9.4" (239mm)|
|Product Length||18.8" (478mm)|
|Product Width||10.6" (270mm)|
|Shock Type||Friction, not oil-filled|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||Six wheel double wishbone|
|Wheelbase||6.8 + 4.9" (173 + 126mm)|
|Wheel Type||Matte silver finish plastic|
|Wheel Width||2.1" (53mm) wide|