- Water-resistant Xcelorin® brushless ESC
- Xcelorin 4500Kv brushless motor
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM technology
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack with EC2™ connectors
- All-metal gear transmission
- Realistic front and rear bumpers
- Mini servo with saver
- Oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Durable, composite-molded centerline chassis
- All-terrain short course tires
- Chrome, off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Fully decorated Rob Naughton Stronghold SCT Body
A 2WD mini with an Xcelorin brushless power system, oil-filled shocks and an extended short course chassis. Too good to be true? Nope. The Mini SCT RTR has all that and more. It’s ready to run and ready to take on the competition. Not only does this 1/16 truck have a Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology, but it’s got a Rob “Fig” Naughton Stronghold licensed body with sponsor decals and generous ground clearance. Losi teamed up with Team Stronghold Motorsports to bring you this scale replica of the Stronghold truck from the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series.
Stronghold Motorsports, Maxxis Tires, Lamb Energy, Simpson, Pro Am Racing, Lucas Oil Products Inc., Fiberwerx Inc., K & N, Multi Mechanical Inc., VP Racing Fuels and ReadyLift are property of their respective owners and are used by permission or license by Horizon Hobby.