- Fully programmable sensored ESC for most brushless 540-sized motors of 3.5 turns or more
- Three stored profiles accessible for convenience
- Software interface for unlimited profile settings and tuning
- PC setup software CD included for complete configuration of profiles
- Quick Programming Card
- Forward/Braking or Forward/Braking/Reverse configuration
- Single-step transmitter setup
- Optimized for spread spectrum or traditional radio systems
- Four LEDs to indicate functions, settings and errors
- Adjustable low voltage cutoff
- Automatic thermal protection
- Throttle limits can be set for Forward, Reverse or both
Losi’s 1/10 Xcelorin Sensored Brushless Systems provide a distinct advantage in situations where the supplied power must be controlled and precise. These sensored brushless systems are also ideal for instances in which starting torque is crucial or where a substantial amount of initial torque is required, such as in racing or rock crawling.
The feature packed Xcelorin Sensored Electronic Speed Control holds nothing back when it comes to performance. With the included computer software interface the Sensored ESC can be set and turned to any application, condition and driving style to give you an advantage over the competition. An advantage of the Xcelorin ESC is the ability to use the Quick Programming Card to make select setting changes without the need of a computer whether it be track side or far from civilization.
Input voltage: NiMH 4-12 Cells or 4.8-14.4V; LiPo 2-3 Cells or 7.4-11.1V
VEC: 6.0V / 3A
Operating Current: 100A continuous; 540A peak
Motor Limit: 3.5T or higher sensored brushless motors
Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable via program card or PC interface
Drive Profiles: Multipe with program card; unlimited with PC interface
Operating Frequency: Spread spectrum optimized or traditional radio systems
Dimensions (WxLxH): 1.1 x 1.54 x 1.3 in (29.5 x 39 x 33.2mm); height without fan installed: 0.9in (23mm)
Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g) without lead wires
Attention: Does NOT operate brushed motors.