- Sensor cable supplied (different lengths optional)
- No cogging sensor design
- Compatible with most sensored electronic speed controls
- Long-life neodymium sintered rotor for superior torque and stronger braking
- Precision ball bearings for improved performance
- Low profile, easy-to-solder tabs
- Minimal motor maintenance required
Losi’s 1/10 Xcelorin Sensored Brushless Systems provide a distinct advantage in situations where the supplied power must be controlled and precise. These sensored brushless systems are also ideal for instances in which starting torque is crucial or where a substantial amount of initial torque is required, such as in racing or rock crawling.
The ROAR-approved Xcelorin Sensored brushless motors offer performance designed features like a neodymium sintered rotor, precision ball bearings, low profile solder tabs and an included sensor cable. No matter the 1/10-scale application, Xcelorin Sensored has you covered.
Shaft Length: 0.63 in (16mm) with flat
Shaft Diameter: 0.125 in (3.17mm)
Dimensions (LxD): 2.15 in x 1.4 in (54.5mm x 35.8mm)
Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)
Motor Connectors: Low-profile solder tabs
Sensor Cable: 8.3 in (210mm)