!! Attention Twin Hammers Owners !!
All orders of this product placed after June 7th, 2013 have had the rocker arm modified to avoid a claim of patent infringement. The rocker arm modification should not affect the vehicle operation.
! Attention Canadian Customers !
This product has a Canadian Only Recall. Click Here to learn more.
- Independent cantilever front suspension
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- Waterproof electronics (see manual for more details)
- Spektrum™ DX3E 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system included
- Scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Shift-on-the-fly, user-selectable, two speed transmission
- Dynamite® LiPo Tazer™ 12-turn waterproof ESC
- Dynamite® 15-turn brushed motor
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery
- Dual-position battery tray for use with the optional Dynamite battery
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- 4-link suspension
- Adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything You Need In One Box:
- Spektrum™ DX3E 2.4GHz 3-channel Transmitter with Batteries
- Dynamite® 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Dynamite 1.8-AMP AC Li-Po Wall Charger
No longer do you have to choose between a 1.9 crawler and an off-road buggy. With the Vaterra® Twin Hammers™ rock racer, you get the best of both worlds in one bone-crushing vehicle. Easily handle anything you come up against, from jagged rocks to extreme jumps. Just shift the two-speed transmission on the fly and you're good to go. Your next adventure is waiting. And it starts with the Twin Hammers rock racer.
Each February, hundreds of rock racers compete in a 165-mile-long race through Johnson Valley in California’s Mojave Desert. Many call it the toughest off-road race on the planet. Thousands of fans are watching. Adrenaline is pumping. Two trails in the race, the Jackhammer and the Sledgehammer, are the most difficult. They’re known as the Twin Hammers—the place where legends are made.
|Tire Tread||Losi? Race Claws?|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Racer|
|Wheel Type||1.9 Beadlock|
|Wheel Width||0.75 in (19.05mm)|
|Suspension||Cantilever front, trailing arm rear|
|Tire Compound||Losi Blue|
|Rear Track||9.75 in (247.7mm)|
|Outer Diameter||4.1 in (104.14mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||Low: 4.05:1 High: 2.27:1|
|Final Drive Ratio||Low: 32:1 High 18:1|
|Front Track||9.75 in (247.7mm)|
|Ground Clearance||0.91 in (23mm)|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter||2.25" overall, 1.9" bead surface|
|Battery||7.4v 2200mah 2S Li-Po pack|
|Body||Roll Cage with Painted body panels|
|Charger||Li-Po wall charger 1.8A|