The TT-02 series continues to expand with a new high-performance variant. The TT-02 Type- SR is a chassis which takes the Type-S and combines it with a range of racing parts. The result: a fun, smooth and fast inexpensive drive straight out of the box!
- Bushings for Adjustable Suspension Mounts (54922)
- 42mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (53502)
- TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit (54875)
- 5x5mm Hex Ball Connectors (53968)
- M-Chassis Aluminum Damper Set (54000)
- Full Ball Bearings
- 42mm Double Cardan Drive Shafts (42239)
- TT-02 Differential Locking Block (54649)
- Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (54869)
- TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard)
- FRP Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
- Hex Head Screws
New Parts for this variant:
- Steel Adjustable Rear Suspension Mount
- Flanged Steering Linkage Pipes
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 361mm, width: 185mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Steel adjustable suspension mounts included. It uses plastic bushings which can be exchanged to allow a huge range of toe and roll center settings.
- New flanged pipes in the steering linkage ensure smooth motion and superior durability.
- The front of the car uses double-cardan drive shafts, and the rear lightweight shafts, resulting in highly efficient drive.
- Included pen face adjuster designs and hex hole ball connectors mean swift adjustments.
- Requires: 2-Channle Radio system, steering servo, ESC, 540-Motor, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and 190mm sports car body set.
|Approximate Assembly Time||3-5 Hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||ABS resin bathtub type|
|Differential||Oil=filled gear type|
|Max Battery Dimensions||5.3x1.8x0.9 in (135 x 46 x 24mm)|
|Product Length||14.2 in (361mm)|
|Product Width||7.3 in (185mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||10.0 in (257mm)|