Sun's Out Fun's Out! Heat Up Your Summer with 15% Savings on Hot Picks for RC Fun! Save Now
1/10 Trail Finder 2 LWB 4WD Truck Kit, Mojave II 4-Door Body
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more)
- (2) Standard Size Servo
- Compatible Charger
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Thread Lock
- Cross Wrench (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Modeling Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- (1) Trail Finder 2 "LWB" Kit with Mojave II Four Door Body Set
- (1) User Manual
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB Kit. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 LWB Kit is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 LWB Kit has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 LWB Kit. Performance of the TF2 LWB Kit is smooth with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB Kit is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 LWB Kit is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The TF2 LWB Kit.
Your adventure awaits....
Hammer Transfer Case
- Ratio: 1.47: 1
- Gears: Wide .8 Mod Steel Gears
- Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
R3 2 Speed Transmission
- Ratios: Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
- 1st gear: 3.47:1
- 2nd gear: 1.27:1
- Gears: Wide steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch,
- Features - Machined Billet Aluminum Casing, Scale Looking, Motor Mount can be rotated to 10 Different Positions, Compatible with other Brand Spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota II Axles
- Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67: 1
- Width at Hex (Using 4mm TF2 Hexes): 176.5mm
TF2 "LWB" Chassis
- Features: Billet Aluminum Construction, Adjustable Shock Hoops
- High Quality Plastic Material, Very Durable
- High Quality Steel Yokes
- Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock Beadlock Wheels
- Hub: 12mm Hex
- Width: 22mm
- Back Spacing: 9mm
- Features: Stamped Steel, Aluminum Hub, Internal Beadlock, Very Scale Looking, 6 Lug Pattern
- Marlin Crawler Front Plastic Tube Bumper
- Marlin Crawler Rear Plastic Tube Bumper
- Marlin Crawler Side Plastic Sliders
- Authentic Looking Crawler Style Bumper, High Quality Flexible Plastic, Extremely Durable, Very Scale
- Wheelbase: 12.36 in (314mm)
- Width: 8.46 in (215mm)
- Height: 8.27 in (210mm)
- Ground clearance: 2.09 in (53mm)
- Final Drive Ratio: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
The R3 2 Speed Transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. The designed motor mount is adjustable with up to 10 different positions.
The TF2 LWB Kit includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same heavy duty .8 Mod Widened Gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 LWB Kit Drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 LWB Kit can stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota Axles feature innovative round knuckles, lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The Drive Shafts for the TF2 LWB Kit are a design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 LWB Kit Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box and an aluminum, frame mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple mounting options for your electronics.
The TF2 LWB Kit includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. These shocks are designed for ultimate scale looks and optimum performance. They're machined from billet aluminum, are internally sprung and are completely rebuildable!
The TF2 LWB Kit Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum strength. A 4-link conversion will be available soon!
The TF2 LWB Kit includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55'' Internal Beadlock Wheels. These wheel offer a super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 Lug design.
Every TF2 LWB Kit needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body features late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4x4 body style. The redesigned shape is more accurately proportioned and offers better details.
The TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body Set includes a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. It's perfect for carrying all you scale accessories or spare wheel and tire!
An industry first, the TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body Set includes a bolt on, scale accurate molded cab back with every kit so you can use just the cab for a truggy style build
The TF2 LWB Kit also includes scale rock rails plus front and rear tube rock guard bumpers. The front bumper has a winch mount built right in for an optional RC4WD winch!
|Approximate Assembly Time||3-5 Hours|
|Body||Mojave II Four Door|
|Chassis||Machined Billet Aluminum Ladder|
|Final Drive Ratio||1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1|
|Ground Clearance||2.09 in (53mm)|
|Product Height||8.27in (210mm)|
|Product Width||8.46 in (215mm)|
|Shock Type||Billet Aluminum, Internally Sprung|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Tire Tread||Mud Thrasher|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Wheelbase||12.36 in (314mm)|
|Wheel Type||Stamped Steel, White Beadlock|