- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Aluminum Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumper - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle! The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance. Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck…
The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits…
All New Hammer Transfer Case
- Ratio - 1.47: 1
- Gears - Wide 32P steel gears
- Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57: 1
- Internal Ratio = 1.78:1
- Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch,
- Features - Metal billet aluminum casing, scale looking, Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions, compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
- Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67: 1
- Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trailfinder 2 Chassis
- Features- Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
- High quality plastic material, very durable
- High quality steel Yokes
- Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels
- Hub: 12mm hex
- Width: 22mm
- Back spacing: 9mm
- Features: Stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking, 6 bolt pattern,
- Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper
- Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders
TF2 Truck Dimensions
- Wheels base: 287mm (11.3")
- Width: 215mm (8.5")
- Height: 210mm (8.25")
- Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
- Final Drive Ratio: 31.93:1
The TF2 includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same new 32P widened gears for durability.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota axles feature innovative round knuckles, new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a cast aluminum case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The Driveshafts for the TF2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance. The shocks are machined from billet aluminum and internally sprung.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55 internal beadlock wheels. Super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 lug design.
The TF2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options.
The All New TF2 Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts. 4-link conversion available soon!
Every TF2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The TF2 Mojave body features new model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a pre-painted grill and headlight reflectors. A chrome finish bumper is also included.
The TF2 Mojave Body ser includes pre-painted tail lights and side marker lights. For even more realism, it’s easy to add LED lighting to your truck.
The Mojave Body Set includes pre-painted wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The TF2 Mojave Body Set included a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. Pre-painted black, it’s perfect for carrying all your scale accessories or spare wheel and tire.
The Trailfinder 2 also includes all new scale rock rails plus rear tube rock guard bumpers. These great accessories protect your truck from scrapes.
The TF2 is powered by the nearly indestructable RC4WD 45 Turn Crawler Motor. With its sealed endbell for increased durability and long lasting performance, you’re sure to get where you’re doing.
A great truck needs a great servo to get you out of those tough spots and the TF2 fetures the Twister. A quality digital servo to handle all your steering duties.
The TF2 includes a quality XR3b 3 channel 2.4Ghz radio system. Use the third channel to control the winch and even more fun to your scale adventure!
The TF2 features the popular RC4WD Outcry Brushed Speed Controller with built-in drag brake and a separate 6V 5amp Turbo BEC for reliable, constant power on demand, Anytime.
Featuring a massive 153oz@6V of torque and a full metal geared drivetrain, the RC4WD Twister Metal Gear Digital Servo has the power and performance you need when the turning gets tough.
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|