Product DetailsF103GT - Fun, Responsive Direct Drive!
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 418mm, width: 188mm, height: 115mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Includes multi-piece polycarbonate body with separate body, shark fin, canard, light case and wing components. Molded ABS plastic parts are used for side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate the No.7 and No.8 car liveries for not only the 2019 livery cars but also their 2018 livery counterparts. They also cover parts of the red and black livery sections.
- The F103GT chassis employs a double-deck FRP frame (lower: 2.5mm, upper: 1.5mm).
- Utilizes front kingpin coil sprung suspension and a rear rigid type setup with FRP T-bar and friction damper.
- 10-spoke gun metal color wheels are paired with super slick tires.
- Includes 540-Size brushed motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint to complete.
This is a 1/10 scale radio control replica of the Toyota GAZOO Racing TS050 Hybrid from the 2019 season. It is a World Endurance Championship race car that competed throughout the WEC 2018-2019 season. This specific kit celebrates Toyota’s second win at the famed 24 Hours of Le Mans. It is only the second automotive company from Japan to ever win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Compared to the 2018 Hybrid race car, this kit uses updated livery stickers that were used in the 2019 winning car at Le Mans!
The F103GT chassis utilizes 2WD direct drive, with a rear-mounted motor. Its FRP double-deck frame employs 1.5mm upper and 2.5mm lower decks, cushioned by link-type arm and coil spring left/right independent front suspension. An FRP T-bar is the centerpiece of the rigid rear suspension setup, working in tandem with the friction plate and coil spring unit to provide a smooth drive. The height adjustable gear case allows a range of ground clearance settings, and contains a high-performance ball differential. Front uprights give a 3° caster angle, and are equipped with 850 ball bearings. Get ready for a fun, responsive drive!
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|