- R.O.S.S.™ module to control one-touch remote starting
- Lightweight, black anodized aluminum chassis
- Oversized, 12mm, anodized, threaded shocks
- 4mm tie rods with captured ends
- Losi® digital steering servo for precise, powerful steering
- Twin disc brakes for quick and reliable 4-wheel stopping
- Large-capacity 75cc fuel tank for longer run times
- Tank clunk for fuel pickup even when rolled over
- 2-shoe centrifugal clutch
- 320-series Zombie-Max™ tires mounted on chrome 320 Force™ wheels
- Losi 3.4cc performance engine with slide-valve carburetor
- High-performance tuned pipe designed to maximize the 3.4’s potential
- Two-stage air filter system to ensure a clean air intake
- Sway bars included for better control and handling
- 7.4V LiPo receiver battery pack and charger included
Needed To Complete
The Losi® 1/10-scale TEN-T™ Truggy RTR packs all the innovation and performance of a groundbreaking 1/8-scale nitro platform into a 1/10-scale truggy. Built to take on any terrain or track, this fierce machine includes a ton of features in a compact, agile design, including a chassis with the engineering characteristics of the 8IGHT-T™ truggy. And to give you intense acceleration and top speed, power from the Losi 3.4cc performance small-block engine is routed through a 2-shoe clutch and a bulletproof 4-wheel-drive system.
The TEN-T is equipped with a Losi first—the revolutionary R.O.S.S.™ (Remote Oboard Starting System). With the push of a button on the included Spektrum™ DX3S transmitter, you can instantaneously heat the glow plug and engage the electric starter. Getting to the action has never been so easy.
Of course, the Spektrum DX3S radio system does much more than start the engine. With genuine Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM® technology built in, the TEN-T offers precise, connected control not found on other vehicles. And with integrated telemetry, the DX3S displays up-to-the-second information such as speed, temperature and receiver battery voltage right on its screen.
The TEN-T from Losi. From top to bottom it’s packed with innovation—and a whole lot of fun.