! Attention Canadian Customers !
This product has a Canadian Only Recall. Click Here to learn more.
- Remote Onboard Starting System (R.O.S.S.™)
- Waterproof electronics
- Spektrum™ DX2L transmitter
- 3.4 nitro engine performance-tuned pipe
- Aluminum threaded big bore shocks
- Durable, anodized aluminum TEN-T chassis
- 3.4 nitro engine
- Performance-tuned pipe
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM
- Watertight, optimized Gen III radio tray
- Three sealable differentials
- Simple-adjust motor mount
- Digital, high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Losi exclusive Eclipse™ SCT tread pattern
- Off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Realistic SC bumpers with mud flaps
- 4mm adjustable turnbuckles with captured ends
- Captured hinge pins
- 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo receiver pack and charger
Needed To Complete
- 20–30% Nitro Fuel
- Fuel Bottle
The 4WD TEN-SCT™ truck has an amazing pedigree. It’s based on the performance-driven TEN-T™ platform and ROAR National Champion TEN-SCTE. The same painstaking engineering that dreamed up the TEN-T vehicle went into the creation of the TEN-SCT. The same aluminum chassis, race-tested suspension and superb handling characteristics have found a home in this no-holds-barred nitro version. Ready-To-Run, the TEN-SCT truck has the heart of a warrior and the chops to tear up any track. With the waterproof servos and a tightly sealed radio box, you won't have a problem driving in various weather conditions. Rain, snow or mud—go ahead and get it dirty! Offering extreme power and incredible torque, the 3.4 engine is the most powerful in its class.
Fire up the engine with the push of a button on the included DX2L transmitter. Forget glow igniters and pull starting. The TEN-SCT is equipped with the Remote Onboard Starting System (R.O.S.S.™). With the push of a single button on the included Spektrum DX2L transmitter, the glow plug is heated and electric starter engaged for instantaneous hands-free starting—no glow driver, no handheld and no more pull starting.