- True-to-scale details and specifications
- Functional front and rear Lexan wings for better handling and scale looks
- 4-piece Lexan body with molded, detailed headers
- Number decal sheet for customizing the body
- Realistic roll cage for internal protection and true-to-scale style
- Larger, true-to-scale beadlock-look wheels and dirt oval treaded tires
- Chassis capable of both standard driveway bashing and spec-type dirt oval racing
- LM-32K performance motor and ESC with Forward/Reverse included
- Captured ball ends for less ball pops
- Race-length aluminum adjustable coil-over, oil-filled shocks
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- AA batteries for the transmitter included
Needed To Complete
To complete the 1/10 Slider you will need...
1. An approved battery pack. The 1/10 Slider will accommodate 4-cell 4.8V to 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery packs ONLY with the stock electronics., A 2-cell LiPo battery pack or a 3-cell LiPo battery WILL REQUIRE optional electronics
2. A battery charger.
Modeled after the full-scale counterpart, the 1/10 Slider RTR features detailed components including a four-piece Lexan body with molded chrome headers, realistic and protective roll cage, simple mount front wing and functional rear wing for track tuning options as well as scale beadlock-style wheels and multi-surface, scale dirt oval style tires.
The adjustable slipper clutch and gear differential in the 1/10 Slider deliver plenty of power to the ground. All four wheels are suited with race-length aluminum adjustable coil-over, oil-filled shocks for improved handling no matter what type of driving the 1/10 Slider will encounter.
A pistol-grip radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology for interference-free control and unmatched performance is included with the 1/10 Slider. Losi has also included a set of four AA batteries for the transmitter to get you up and running in no time. All that is needed to complete this awesome ready to run package is a vehicle battery and charger.
The 1/10 Slider will accommodate 4-cell 4.8V to 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery packs ONLY with the standard electronics.