- Symmetric 73mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- Rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- Body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- Front wing mount and front wing included
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- 67mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- 13g aluminum chassis weight included for improved mass balance and easy electronics removal
- 7mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Both Layback and Laydown StealthTM transmission assemblies included to fine tune mass balance to track conditions
- Ball differential included
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shock with X-rings
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount with three link position options
- Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine-tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 7.4V, 7.6V LiPo, 6.6V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions (Reedy batteries #ASC27335, ASC27336, ASC27337, ASC27338)
- Battery charger (#ASC27200)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#ASC27113, ASC27114)
- Lexan(TM)-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Pinion gear
- Other helpful items: Silicone shock fluid, Silicone diff fluid, FT body scissors (#ASC1737), FT body reamer (#ASC1499), FT hex/nut driver set (#ASC1519), CA tire adhesive (#ASC1597), Hobby knife, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Soldering iron, Calipers or a precision ruler
- (1) RC10B6.2D Team Kit
- (1) Product Manual
Rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment.
7mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes.
Symmetric 73mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position.
Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear.
Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering respones.
Front wing mount and front wing included.
Easy-access gear differential with 0, 1, 2 and 3mm included height adjustment inserts.
Both Layback and Laydown Stealth™ transmissions included to fine-tune mass balance to track conditions.
67mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin.
13g aluminum chassis weight included for improved mass balance and easy electronics removal.
|Suspension||Gull-wing front arms|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Product Length||15.35" (390mm)|
|Product Weight||1.81lbs (821g)|
|Motor Type||Brushless required|
|Max Battery Dimensions||L, W, H: 3.8 x 1.8 x 0.97" (95.6 x 46.7 x 24.8mm)|
|Motor Size||Sold Separately|
|Body||New design with lower center of mass|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Approximate Assembly Time||3-5 Hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|