- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 443mm, width: 188mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT coupe is recreated in polycarbonate, painted in black and with windows painted in Smoke (PS-31).
- Separately molded components are included for rear wing and side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings. Must be applied.
- Plated spoke design wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customizability.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the chassis.
- Includes 540-type motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
This radio control car kit recreates the VW Scirocco GT. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the Scirocco for radio control enthusiasts with a polycarbonate body that comes pre-painted in black with the windows tinted in Tamiya PS-31 Smoke. The aggressive looking body sits on top the easy to build and drive TT-01E chassis.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.