1/10 Gelande II 4WD Truck Brushed RTR, Cruiser Body
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- 1.9" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels w/Lug Nuts
- Super Grip Dirt Grabber Tires
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
Experience the versatility and advanced design of the G2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the G2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 can easily maneuver extreme descents and climb with ease. The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.
The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let's you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
|Battery||6 cell NIMH, or Lipo battery (not included)|
|Final Drive Ratio||31.93:1|
|Ground Clearance||2.5 in (57mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||1.78:1|
|Product Height||8.25 in (210mm)|
|Product Width||8.5 in (215mm)|
|Servos||Twister Metal Gear Digital Servo|
|Shock Type||Machined from billet aluminum and internally sprung|
|Tire Tread||Dirt Grabber|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Wheelbase||11.3 in (287mm)|
|Wheel Type||internal beadlock|