In The Box
- (1) 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Builder's Kit 2
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Body and Paint
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- LiPo battery (based on your speed control)
- Battery charger
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Other helpful items needed: FT Body Scissors, thread-locking compound, FT Body Reamer, FT Hex/Nut Driver set, Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler
- Aluminum track bar mount: The GKSTM aluminum track bar mount bolted directly to the steel frame rail makes the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel.
- Shock mount inserts: GKSTM shock mount inserts provide drivers with the ability to tune shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload.
- Factory TeamTM shocks: For ultra-smooth performance and looks, our machined aluminum threaded bronze-anodized shocks with black plastic caps and aluminum collars are included.
- 12.3" wheelbase high-clearance links: With an updated look, our 5mm heavy-duty links are black nitrate-coated, with FT logo and length etched right on them for easy reference.
- Factory TeamTM steel wheel hexes: Steel wheel hexes (12x6mm) add weight down low and provides a strong solid mount for your favorite plastic or aluminum wheels. Delrin(R) pivot balls: These new pivot balls are more resistant to abrasion and friction wear than our previous plastic pivot balls. They provide a smoother, longer-lasting suspension.
- Stealth(R) X gearbox with adjustable overdrive gears: At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive in 3 levels. Stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option 1 (requires gearing sold separately) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear, and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83%.
- Solid axle front suspension
- Universal front drive axles
- One-piece rear axle design
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Adjustable bumper mounts
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- Injection-molded adjustable width rock sliders
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- 5mm heavy duty FT high clearance links
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
Always forward, never back. Here at Element RC we are always improving things, and this kit is no different. With added features and updated materials, the updated Enduro Builder's Kit 2 is the perfect platform for any build.
We've updated the Builder's Kit 2 by including our GKSTM shock towers in front and rear. Our shock mount inserts provide the ability to adjust shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload. Matched up with the shock mount inserts are our race-proven, ultra-smooth Factory TeamTM bronze shocks with black caps and collars--perfect for traversing rough terrain. Along with the updated shock towers, we've included the GKS aluminum track bar mount that is bolted directly to the frame rails. This makes the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel. Also included are updated Factory Team 12.3-inch wheelbase high-clearance links with black nitrate finish and low-friction Delrin(R) pivot balls, which are more resistant to abrasion and friction wear.
You get all these new features along with our revolutionary Stealth(R) X transmission with the ability to adjust the front and rear drive ratios independently across three different levels. In the box you get both the 5.7% and 11.83% overdrive gears, and available separately is a one-to-one ratio option for those who wish to drive the front and rear equally.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering greatly improves approach angle and front end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
With all these updated features packed in one box, we know the new and improved Enduro Builder's Kit 2 is better than ever. It's the perfect rig for whatever adventures lie around the next corner. Your journey begins here!
|Product Length||18.2" (462 mm)|
|Product Width||9.3" (236 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||12.3" (312 mm)|