- Updated suspension geometry
- 22™ 2.0 caster blocks with 22T™ 2.0-specific spindles
- Wider rear arms for easier direction changes
- Gen II shocks with machined piston and x-ring seals
- Bell crank steering system for smoother response at every speed
- Hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- Updated ball differential with tungsten carbide balls and larger diff rings
- TiCN shock shaft, inner hinge pins, and outer threaded hinge pins
- Hard-mount battery holder
- New, narrower rear hex with less wheel off-set
- Heavy Duty Turnbuckles throughout
- Mid- and rear-motor completion parts included
- Metric hardware
The 22T™ 2.0 kit continues to build on the championship-winning 22™ platform with a host of new features that make it easy for competitors of all experience levels to drive fast. Updates include advanced suspension geometry adapted from the 22 2.0 buggy, a new bell-crank steering system, Gen II shocks with X-ring seals and a thoroughly refined ball differential with tungsten carbide diff balls. You also get popular option parts as well as hardware for both mid- and rear-motor configurations.
Updated Suspension Geometry
New suspension geometry makes the 22T™ 2.0 truck easy to drive, and drive fast. It combines castor blocks from the 22™ 2.0 buggy with 22T 2.0-specific spindles so it’s easier to drive around center. This combination also lets the rear end squat under throttle for better acceleration. Wider rear arms and a narrower hex with less off-set make for easier direction changes and quicker releases from the turns.
Gen II 12mm Big Bore Shocks
The Gen II shocks keep operating friction to a minimum without leaking or weeping oil. This keeps suspension response consistent and significantly reduces maintenance. They deliver a plush ride near the top of their travel but still provide plenty of bottoming resistance when landing big jumps.
Updated parts include:
- Longer shock bodies and shafts for increased suspension travel
- CNC machined 2-hole 1.5mm and 1.6mm pistons
- CNC machined O-ring and guide bushings
- New silicone X-ring seals
- Ti-Carbo-nitride coated shock shafts
- Aluminum bleeder screw shock caps
Designed for Durability
A main focus of the 22 2.0 platform design is durability. Composite components are 15% beefier than most off-road race kits and aluminum parts are used in all the critical areas to reduce wear and the likelihood of costly repairs.
Optimized 22 Differential
The ball differential now features all new components that improve performance and durability.
- Tungsten carbide diff and thrust balls
- Larger OD diff rings with surface ground finish
- Heat treated thrust washers
- Gen II, one-piece diff nut
- Outdrive with 2nd operation ring surface machining
- Centering pins on the main diff gear
Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum Chassis
The strength and managed flex characteristics of this chassis make it perfect for competition. It has also been milled tp keep the center of gravity as low as possible.
All screws, nuts and bearings are metric, making the 22T 2.0 kit a truly global racing platform.
|Approximate Assembly Time||3-5 Hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full Rubber Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Body||22T Body, unpainted poly carbonate|
|Brakes||Controlled via Motor/ESC|
|Chassis||2.5mm 7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter||2.2 in (56mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||2.43:1|
|Product Height||5.63 in (143mm)|
|Product Length||15.75 in (400mm)|
|Product Width||12.72 in (323.2mm)|
|Shock Type||12mm Big Bore|
|Speed Control||Not Included|
|Suspension||Lower A-Arm, Upper Adjustable Link|
|Vehicle Type||Stadium Truck|
|Wheelbase||11.3?11.41 in (286?290mm)|
|Wheel Width||1.89 in (48mm)|