- Spindle and Caster Block With Revised Geometry
- Treaded King Pins and Outer Hinge Pins
- Aluminum Front Pivot
- Steering Rack with Ackermann Adjustment
- Aluminum Ball Stud Spacers Throughout
- Titanium Carbo Nitride (TiCN) Coated Shock Shafts and Hinge Pins
- Adjustable Hard-Mount Battery Holder
- Aluminum Rear Camber Block
- Revised Rear Hub Carrier with Additional Clearance
- Inside Shock Mounting Location
- Gen 2 Shocks with Machined Plastics and X-Ring Seals
- Adjustable CVA Offset
- 2.5mm Hard Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Updated Differential
- HDS Slipper with Octagonal Design
- All Metric Hardware
Needed To Complete
- Radio System
- ESC & Motor
- Battery & Charger
The Team Losi Racing™ 22™ 2.0 buggy is an evolution of the visionary 1/10-scale platform that captured wins at the ROAR National Championships, Spektrum Race and Reedy Race of Champions the year it was introduced. Like its predecessor, it is engineered to take full advantage of high-output brushless power systems and includes hardware for both rear- or mid-motor chassis configurations. To this race-winning formula it brings updates to the suspension geometry, shocks and diff that make the 2.0 even easier to drive fast.
Taking the winning platform of the 22 to the next level wasn't easy but the 22 2.0 is a worthy successor. The 22 2.0 buggy features a refined front suspension geometry which makes the car easier to drive fast. The hinge pins, shock shafts and king pins all feature improved Titanium Carbo-Nitride coating for reduced friction and better wear characteristics. The shocks themselves have been updated with bleeder shock caps, low-friction X-Ring seals and machined pistons for the smoothest, most-consistent shocks ever produced by Team Losi Racing. Additionally the 22 2.0 also includes some of the top hop-up parts from the 22 as standard items including aluminum rear wheel hexes, aluminum rear camber block and aluminum shim kit.
The (R)Evolution continues with the Team Losi Racing 22 2.0. Combining unique design elements, easier-to-drive handling characteristics and the exceptional durability that the platform is known for the 22 2.0 continues to demonstrate that Engineering Wins.
|Chassis||2.5mm 7075-T6 Aluminum|