JR® XR2i computer radio system with heavy-duty Z590M steering servo
GM Racing V3R ESC with reverse
Powerful 19-turn motor
Needed To Complete
6-cell battery pack and charger
8 "AA" alkaline batteries (for transmitter)
Team Losi’s XXX-NT Ready-to-Run nitro truck set a new standard for RTR models earning critical acclaim and numerous awards including "Truck of the Year." Now this same combination of a National Championship winning design and matched quality components is available in an economically priced package for the electric truck enthusiast.
Although not manufactured in the US like the top of the line racer kits, the new LOSA0090 XXX-T Sport RTR benefits from the same direct factory involvement of the Team Losi design and development staff. In fact, the Sport uses all genuine XXX-T replacement and performance parts.
In addition to the latest race proven design, the XXX-T Sport features ball bearings throughout, a powerful open endbell 19 turn motor, and is topped of with an attractive painted body with hot graphics. Completing the RTR package is an industry leading JR computer based multi model radio system with new hi-torque servos and a GM electronic speed control that offer quality and features not found on any similar ready-to-run model.
The quality and performance of the XXX-T Sport means the hobbyist can bomb around the backyard or go to the track with the confidence that their truck will be up to the task.
1. Exclusive XXX-T suspension package with hard-anodized oil filled shocks
7. Complete ball bearings in transmission and hubs
2. Exclusive rigid molded chassis with dropped center
8. Powerful 19-turn motor with replaceable brushes
3. Molded suspension components feature interlocking construction
9. V3R Electronic Speed Control with Reverse from GM Racing
4. Universal driveshafts deliver crisp acceleration and improved handling
10. Rugged racing tires pre-glued on one piece wheels
5. Adjustable slipper clutch for improved traction and acceleration
11. Uses genuine XXX-T replacement/hop-up parts
6. Racing transmission with heavy-duty adjustable ball differential