The Aurora 9 is a "pure digital" 2.4GHz system offering an extrememly low latency response time for that "connected" feeling. Featuring a large backlit 5.1 inch touch screen display, 30 model memory, assignable switches, and customizable programming menus, the Aurora 9 is a true 3 in 1 radio with sophisticated programming for sail planes, helicopters, and all kinds of power planes. With all these features, there is no doubt the Aurora 9 will become the radio of choice for the most sophistcated pilots.
• AFHSS 2.4GHz / PPM Compatible
• Easy to read, easily accessible 5.1 inch wide touch LCD backlit display
• Customizable Menu
• One-stop model type setting
• 3 Multi-tasking digital trims
• Fill-sized comfortable hand grip
• Fully assignable control switches, sliders, stick, and digital adjusters
• Highly sensitive quad ball-bearing gimbals
• Super-Easy gimbal mode change / tension adjustment
• Selectable mode 1, 2, 3, 4 and 2 custom
• Power management system
• Digital trim nano-adjuster
AFHSS with Smart Scan - Rock solid, interference-free performance
Hitec's 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum system utilizes the latest Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS) technology and the exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection between the transmitter and receiver. When selected, Hitec's 2.4GHz Smart Scan function scans the 2.4GHz specturm to find the cleanest channels in which to operate thereby providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments
Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA)
The Optima 2.4GHz line of receivers feature Hitec's exclusive BODA receiver technology. Independent tests have proven that the single BODA system in Hitec's 6 and 7 channel systems is equal to or better than a dual antenna system, while Hitec's Optima 9 receiver features a dual BODA system to give the added security larger models need.
The Optima line of receivers and Spectra 2.4GHz module have full telemetry capabilities with built in low receiver batter warning. Additional telemetry capabilities can be added using optional sernsors for display in the Aurora 9 or with Hitec's PC based Telemetry Monitoring System.