Engine, spinner, prop, glow plug—it's all there and designed specifically to get a beginner pilot into the air quickly and easily. Just 2 or 3 flips of the prop, and it's running smoothly and quietly.
If you're just getting started in the hobby or you're planning to teach a new pilot, count on the unique Evolution® Trainer Power System for the most beginner-friendly starting on the planet. It's so convenient and easy to use that we include one in every Hangar 9® trainer. Everything you need comes in one convenient, affordable unit. Engine, spinner, prop, glow plug—it's all there and designed specifically to get a beginner pilot into the air quickly and easily. Just 2 or 3 flips of the prop, and it's running smoothly and quietly.
More than just another engine, the Evolution® system is an innovative combination of propeller and engine technology specifically designed to make it the easiest starting, smoothest running power choice for .40- to .50-size trainers.
1. Canted glow plug tilts glow driver away from propeller during starts for safer operation.
2. Needle valve limiters guarantee easy starting and reliable performance.
3. Remotely-mounted needle valve for safe, easy adjustment.
4. Flywheel system for easy starting and smooth idle.
5. Whisper-quiet three-bladed training prop for spirited performance and easily managed airspeed.
|Benchmark Prop:||10 x 4, 10 x 4|
|Bore:||.87 in, .87 in|
|Crankshaft Threads:||1/4 x 28|
|Displacement:||.46 cu. in. (7.50 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight:||16.32 oz, 16.32 oz|
|RPM Range:||2000 to 16000|
|Total Weight:||19.52 oz, 19.52 oz|
Stay in the Know: Sign up to join our Mailing List